@Ease Caregivers are individuals who assist the elderly or those requiring assistance with the challenges of daily life. We work tirelessly to match your family with the caregiver that is capable of providing the best care for your loved one in their specific situation.
Our team is equipped to handle a variety of everyday tasks as well as companionship through activities, such as playing board or card games, creating art, reading, or engaging those with limited access to the outside world. With @Ease Caregivers, there is no need to worry about your family member making it to their doctor appointments and social engagements because we travel as required to ensure they make it safely and on time.
Our compassionate caregivers can help with:
– Household tasks (phone calls, laundry, ironing, dishes, etc.)
– Running errands
– Providing daily exercise and mobility as needed
– Personal care (i.e., dressing, eating, shaving and other hygiene needs)
– Preparing meals according to their specific dietary need
– Transportation to and from appointments- Creating a more organized living area